Natalie Joy's Musings

6/20/2005

To our Ottawa audience

If any of you who saw 52 Pick-up wish to submit a review, comments, criticism, or anything of the like, please feel free to post a comment to this blog or email me at nataliejoy@enigmaproductions.info. I'll try to post your comments on our website.

Oh, and if you REALLY enjoyed the show, you can vote for 52 Pick-up as Best of Venue for the Studio Leonard-Beaulne... this would give us an extra show on the last day of the festival.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Nancy Kenny said…

    Hey Nat, feel free to copy the comments from my website. While it probably won't be the most eloquent review of your show, it is all praise.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Nancy Kenny said…

    PS. Tell Stewart I have the CD he wanted. I'll get it to him before your show tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home